Tuesday, August 02, 2005

HotDog !!

Today we had visits galore! First to Great Oma and Opa's house, we had not seen them for 11 months! Then we traveled to a part of my childhood that i adored: visiting 'The Farm'. There we had a lovely hotdog roast, horse ride, volley ball game, trampoline lessons, smoke-smelling clothes from standing near the fire, and many warm-fuzzy-cozy feelings inside. Ah, life at 'the farm' , it fills me with so many wonderful memories. hmmmmmmm. it was awesome to share it with Julia, show her the freedom and excitement in cool grass and bare toes.

here are the pics:

The girls LOVED Cos-aunti Jamie's horse, Taco, and their little ride on him! I know we are a little far away in this picture, but these are the girls....the 'old gang' with the 'new gang-lits'.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW those pictures are amazing. I Miss you so much (I am at work so I fgotta run, but I will email you on one of my breaks.

dave

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the tea party with Nana Hillson !!! What fun you are all having.
Dave spent the weekend with us and that was great but it was as if he was only one third here.
Hugs to J&T tonight!!!

Love MAMA NAUS

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey sue and j....
you guys are so cute! love the trampoline picture...wish i had a trampoline...too much fun. miss you guys...see you sometime in the soon. (yes thats right I made up a ne phrase "in the soon" you are not mistaken)
aunti karlirrific

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's my tree. Hey, those are my kids. You didn't line up in order from shortest to tallest like you used to. Nothing stays the same. Even my tree is getting big. Glad you made it out to the funny farm!

anticarla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home