Monday, March 27, 2006

Julia loves these girls...

This is Krystal, and below is a pic of Sarah. They work for dad, and julia loves them! haha. She talks to them NON STOP whenever they come over for breakfast or midday brunch-ish-tea-time. SO, if you girls see this, thanks for being so loveable! haha.
In the below picture is miss Julia on a walk during a very out of place snowy day. Thankfully NONE of it stuck. (yipppeeee!!) Now we are wandering into more lovely weather, full of blossoms ( we saw some crocuses on our walk today!!!!!!!!!) and warm scents in the air.....
A julia story for the day:
I am forever baffled by the intricate workings of my daughters' mind. Her sensitivity towards moods and feelings is uncanny. Today, when she displayed some unacceptable behavior and i reacted calmly, yet firm in tone of voice Julia showed me a truly beautiful spirit within her. I left the room for a quick moment, and when i returned she said to me, with a solemn face , "sorry mommy". I was floored. I hadn't asked for it. She had come to the appology all on her own, and it was sweeter than ... well, i can't talk about sugar now. i haven't been eating it for a few weeks...best not to drool on the keys.

it was darling. precious. and that's our daughter. sweet Julia.

loves. bye folkies.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Julia is the CUTEST niece I ever had!!!! Wish we could see you guys. Isn't that incredible when you see what you've been teaching them starting to sink in....good job you!! What a sweetheart.
Kudos on the sugar thing...3 weeks, you amaze me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home