Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GoOfiNg OfF

Saying g'bye to good friends........................seeeeeee ya!
gaming.laughing. eating.drinking spicyChai. mmmmmmmmmmmm.
silly photos. enjoying parenthood together. silliness to no end. aaaah. this is the life.
AND THIS IS THE LIFE.................sleep sleep sleep....Sam has taken to havin ga 3 hour nap exactly when his sister does. hmmm. how did he know that was nap time???? i just don't know. BUT I LIKE IT!! :) hahaha. he is snoring away beside me in the crib right now. heehee. so sweet. aaawwwww. yep, there he is right now...in the pic below...

4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Sleepy Sammy...ahhh, the picture every mother of a baby longs to see (0: So cute.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see janie Dave and Corrina. I miss them. The girls look like they are having a lot of fun together. Hope you guys had a blast!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

So happy that Sam sleeps so well! I hope that continues for you!!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

I'm thinking of styling my hair like that everyday!
We miss you already.. its been odd coming home. I want to rearrange everything! (but that's just usual Janie re-arranging desire anyway.. happens every 6 months or so!)

We had such a good time together. Thanks so much! I am happy Sam is taking 3 hour snoozes. Hope it isn't shortening his other naps or night sleep!
Hope you have lots of sun in the day and stars at night so you can enjoy your fire pit.
Off to bed,
Love Janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home