Tuesday, July 31, 2007

news from around the water cooler..

okay....sorry about the sideways shot here....he is still cute though. so enjoy! :)

These are the long overdue birthday pictures from last week's party at the beach! Here is Ann with the Jules, looking for rocks. The Family surprised me with a dinner at the beach, swimming, frisbee throwing and fun!!! THANK YOU!!!
oma chilling with the babe
Julia stuffing her face. :)
AND THIS IS THE CUTEST DRESS EVER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! my mama made it for me (and probably my sis too) when we were kids, and now Jules is wearing it! aaaaahhhh. i love it on her, she suits the sweetness of it so well.
okay....more pics to come...

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Happy Late Birthday! I am so out of touch with everything these days... Sorry I missed it.

I hope all is well your way!
Do you like those Chairs that Sam is using? I have seen them everywhere, but they are a bit pricey.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Sue said...

a friend lent it to me (if it were mine, you could have borrowed it!:)heehee) but it is okay. i mean, he likes his bouncy chair better, but the bumbo is nice too.
:)

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

LOVE the dress Julia!!!!
yep, bumbo's are all the rage here too...they're cute, but as I try to imagine sitting in an adult one (if they made such a thing) I don't know how comfortable I would find it. Hmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home