Sunday, February 03, 2008

Brother and Sister

Here the happy pair await the arrival of daddy... yep there is his van outside the window! yippeeee that means we get to cuddle with him soon!!! :)
Here is our little scooter. this is an action shot of how he gets around the house. ha. it is pretty funny and cute. scoot scoot scoot.

So today we are off to oma and opa's house for a lunch party to celebrate dad's (late) birthday. it is also my mama's bday today!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

well, i have to admit, i am not on here much any more.... i live on facebook. it is my way of keeping in touch. :) i am still keeping this blog and posting my photos here. but i don't write a lot anymore. one day perhaps the bug will come back....

until then. enjoy the photos
su

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

awww....more cute pics, yeah I hope you keep posting pics on here even if you don't write much!
I know, I know, facebook killed the blogging star!! But it is useful.
Love you xxoo

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hahahaha. so true.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

I love that Julia has become a full time ballerina! I have not caught the facebook wave at all. I can't quite get used to it.. it feels disjointed to me still, but I will look for you there!
take care!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

great photos Sue!!
So you sure you don't have more to say? You always keep us up to date! Always have something great to say, a recipe to share. I sure miss reading everyone's blog. I have to admit I to have been lost in the facebook phase!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home