Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a couple more photos

exploring his own territory!! :0)
and a funny thing happened yesterday during quiet play time....

Julia was up in her room for the regular quiet play time of the day, and after a while it was very very quiet upstairs. (i understand that 'quiet' play time would seem to be a normal time to be... quiet, however, you can usually hear pitter pattering of feet and plopping of toys.) I sent dave up to wake Julia, since i don't let her sleep much in the day to help her not be up late at night, and he came down with a laugh. I went up to find her, and this is what i saw.........

a silly little girl that put herself to sleep in the closet with the door almost closed!!! what a goof.

4 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

awwww, she finds adventures, even during nap time!
In the pictures below, I love that you are carrying sam on the way down, and your mom gets him on the way up!

I've gotta get some pictures up on my blog... i think i'll do a 'picture only story', how you do sometimes! take care

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Sue said...

yeah 'pictures only' works well when you are too tired to find words... :)

:)
su

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

I stumbled across your Blog last fall, but I'm just getting computer smart enough now to figure out how to comment. I almost fell off my chair when I saw your pics of the Brigden Fair as I'm a local Lambton County gal.

I love all the photos of your little ones. Sam reminds me so much of our Nathanael at the same age. He's eleven now! It goes very fast, but I'm glad to see how you take joy in the daily things.
Your blog is such a pleasure to read!

I had to laugh at the picture of Julia sleeping in her closet. I had one of my girls -- can't remember which one (we have three) do that. She was sound asleep in the coat closet and even had the door shut! LOL!! I thought she'd snuck outside. It was a little tense for a bit.

Thanks for such a joy filled blog.

Blessings!
Deborah

PS. I grew up with two Omas and Opas. Our childrens grandparents are Gramma and Grampa though. My mom deemed herself to young to be an Oma (lol) and my hubby is second youngest, so his parents were already G&G.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sue said...

:) nice to have you blog-visit Deb, i enjoy meeting new people!!

su

 

Post a Comment

<< Home