Tuesday, December 30, 2008

a broken heart... and a beautiful snow globe




Hello there family and friends and people i don't know,
today (now that i have finally escaped the bedridden-head-in-a-vice feeling of the last two days) i decided to make broken heart cookies for a friend that has... well.. a broken heart. Julia was a great help, especially when it came to the photoshoot, since she loves taking pictures. what kid doesn't? :) okay.. i must interject at this moment because my husband is standing on the rooftop sawing off branches of our tree with a pole saw. eeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i can overhear his friend saying.... "that one was a little close to the house dave"..... oh dear oh dear.
back to my story: below are the result of my baking spree. cookies that we broke in half and then mended with icing. :)
hope they help mend a broken heart ! :)



Here is my little man, all ready for a photo shoot with Oma and the girls. :)
and Julia's snow globe. a gift from Oma for Christmas. She LOVES it, and took like... 10 pictures of it while she was playing with my camera. ha! :)

well, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! i will not be blogging until 2009 !!! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger The dB family said...

My girls got snow globes from Grandma too! I've always loved snow globes!

Hope the cookies work! Happy New Year to you. God bless!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home