Saturday, February 06, 2010

crazy me.


I feel like a truck hit me last night, head ache, neck and shoulder aches and a cold that is lingering on and on.... so what do i do? Pack the kids up in our lovely -7 (feels like -16) weather and walk in the woods. i figure i have to do SOMETHING, so it might as well be more fun than our living room. (which has been "our fun" for too long with my cold sapping all my 'outdoor adventure' energy) bla. :) We had a good brisk walk. and hot chocolate upon our return home.



2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Like they say, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going!" Nice nature shots once again!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Sue said...

thanks ma and pa,
yeah, i am trying to look for things that are beautiful to capture on film so i can paint them later. :) nothing like a "local plant and wildlife" theme for your home art collection . :)
Su

 

Post a Comment

<< Home