Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mail Call

As I approached the mail box, there it was! A package just for us, "Dave and Susan" penned in curling, elegant form. Unexpected- and so I am surprised - what a pleasant feeling! :) Pictures for my children, a letter for me, and a chocolate bar from Bosnia - from friends who minister there. What a blessing to my heart. I wept. Seriously, i don't cry easily, and I couldn't stop weeping with joy over this note, and the thoughts from afar. My heart welled up with joy, because of this glimpse of God's grace. His abundant grace. I know He is allowing me to see a small bit of what He is doing out there in the World beyond my own. When my days can feel long, tired, or simple; now I can remember that He is doing great things through each small and simple task/thought/action/word. He is warming and comforting hearts, spreading the Good News of Salvation, forgiving souls, cleaning us and making us more like Him daily. I am so thankful. A and M - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PACKAGE!! It truly blessed my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home