Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sammy's 6th Birthday

 Late night preparations: setting up the usual Follow-the -yarn gift hunt.
Setting up pancake ingredients, table settings, special cards and such.
I need it to be ready to go in the morning, other wise I'll run out of time, and I don't like to be in a rush. It makes me grumpy. :)
 Early Morning Prayer and Pancake making. :) ha. Multitasking mother duties.

 Finding the gifts along the yarn-hunt.
 Reading the note from Julia.   (She wrote it with all the phonetic lines and slashes -I don't know the teacher-lingo for these thigns- so he could read all the words. so sweet. haha)
 Opening the Gifts!

 Enjoying being 6 while eating up a lot of pancakes and apples with his sista's. There is a lot of fun planned in the midst of today's chaos.  I love birthdays!

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I love the Follow-the-yarn idea. So fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home