Sunday, August 07, 2005

A moment in Time.

Hey hey,
(we're the monkey's , people say we monkey around....) ah, a moment from my childhood...memories of playing with Cynthia and singing to all sorts of fab oldies. the good life. :) haha. Anyway....we were monkey's then, and we still act like monkey's now--sometimes. Jumping around the house, making funny noises that babies like...haha... we really live the ideal life. Have kids, then you can still act like one. perfect senerio. *wink*

Anyway, i thought i'd post some thoughts, babbles and such. Life here in Brampton has settled down now, the bags from our trip have FINALLY been fully unpacked, washed, folded and put away. My house looks clean. I killed three spiders that set up their homes whilest i was gone. (pesky little things, think they can just move in and take over the second you are gone. humph) Food is cooked, beds are made, friends are called. I have my Dave back, so lovely. Husbands are wonderful things, not to be separated from the wifely part for long. ah yes. normal life has resumed. (Partially normal at least - snicker snicker)

Sometimes i wonder...of all the children in the world, how do you suppose we got the best? (we plan on saying the same to all our children, because to us...they are the best, great how God does that eh? )
love to all. from sue.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you girls.

Man is work ever crazy buzy. I already have more work on my plate than I will be able to finish this week, and you can be sure that there will be more to come.

well, I will go see what is in the email now.

dave

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sue, I believe all children are wonderful. Even when they try us, they are still wonderful, and can sure teach us some intresting things.
Taylor has wanted to watch his Christmas videos all day today because he misses Kenora.
Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home