Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a bubble makers dream

Hi again....
i know it hasn't been long since we talked, but i just had to say that life is so good. I am incredibly blessed by the family God gave me; not only my parents and sister, but my in-laws as well. I know that typically we are all supposed to have nasty mother-in-laws and huge problems that arise at each visit, but i fear we are not normal because of our difference in this area.... My family and in-law family are so wonderful and caring and loving and inspiring and wise. (and annoying at times too--after all, they are real people, although the annoyance is usually just my own problem and perspective at that time.........except when Karli wins at 'Settlers' over and over and over again, that is REALLY annoying! ahhahaha)

GOD IS SO GOOD TO US. and what have we done to deserve this all? nothing. we are scum and He gives us the world, how does that compute?? Wow. in awe i must simply say, Praise God.

Isn't she sweet?


Oh, pickle-blossoms!! how i love her.

being a mother is so rich. so full. so lovely.

cheers.

9 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

pickle blossoms? I agree! Julia is sooooo dang cute! I was just saying to dave this morning that it has been a year since we have seen you. guys in person. Wowzers. I remember julia was soooo good with her sign language, and already such a helpful, polite little gal. Now she has a huge vocab, talks all the time (from the sounds of it), uses her imagination every second that she can, and she does all these things because of her wonderful mama and papa! It is good that time passes and we all get older and learn more. I am glad that we can't predict life, but that we can only live and enjoy it.
have a super duper puper week

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Sue said...

A YEAR!!!! THAT IS TOOOOOO TOOOO LONG AGO, THAT IS CRAZY! WHEN CAN WE SEE YOU AGAIN????

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

as a recent witness of her indescribable cuteness, I agree. we love her to bits too!!! I'll call you tomorrow Susu!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sue, you have a wonderful family, you are also such a blessing to all who come in contact with you. You are a great family!

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pic!

Did I just read that you called Herman & Jean annoying?!

HAHAHA - Only I would pick up on that ...

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Sue said...

yes, i may have said that, but did you notice the next line?????

read it again sir.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Excuse my husband. He does always seem to find the negative except when it come to Herman and Jean. He's very protective! Lol.

I am glad you had a great week with you sister!

We shoud get the girls together sometime soon!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Sue said...

haha. ah, it is easy to misunderstand words without voices. i understand his protective tendicies, i'm glad he feels such a strong bond to them. They should adopt more children; retire and adopt! :)

i'm sticking to my words though. all people, regardless how wonderful they are, have annoying moments. IT IS TRUE. :)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Sue said...

besides, i HAD to put something un-flowery so that people wounldn't get annoyed by me always being so happy about everything. (this happens!)

i had to put in an element of our human nature that we dislike somewhat, but put aside because we love each other.

that's all. :) i LOVE your photo skills, by the way. :) lovely pics you always have on the blog!! :)
soooo glad you are feeling better too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home