Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Garden More Storms More Fun

MOre storms mean more puddles for lovely pink-booted Jules to jump into.
Puddle-jumping-pink-booted-Jules means more picture opportunities for mommy.

More Picture opportunities for this camera-obsessed mommy, means more blogging than anyone can take in each day.....
BLACK EYED SUSANS ARE BLOOMING!!!!!! And below is one of our garlic 'buds'. They are so interesting. I went into this gardening season without much for brains....concerning gardens and green things that is, and have since been blossoming in my own newfound knowledge! What a great thing it is to learn by experience.....i had no idea that garlic would grow like this! :) there is a clove growing RIGHT there on the stem....what fun!
SIDE NOTE ON LIFE: Dave had his VERY FIRST day alone on the job!!!! I can't wait to hear how it went!! i am so proud of him!!
Julia and I had a full day of traveling with our friends Bryce and Austin to the Ontario Early YEars Center, where we made rock pets, painted, played with puzzles, blocks, dolls, trucks, sand and water!!!!
I am starting to feel the effects of being barely pregnant.....i forgot how TIRED i felt last time around!!!! ug...i just can barely keep my eyes open between 2-3 pm!! ha.
Ah, and all is well. Life is beautiful, grand and lovely.

4 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Wow, check the link to "chambers" for today's reading. so good. wow.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Wow, glad things are going so well for you!! Glad that things keep you on your toes. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. I wish you all the best!
Our house is lonely without Taylor around.. and it has only been 2 hours!! I might have to come stay with you for a few days.. so I can keep busy with a wee one!!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sue said...

aw. so sad when you miss someone eh? it is such a good feeling at the same time, a feeling of being alive...to know that you love them and can't wait to see them again! :)

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

I like the way garlic grows! I have never seen that before. We used to have dill growing outside our garage door when i lived in matsqui village. It smelled so good, and was pretty too!
janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home