Monday, September 24, 2007

struggle

daily i fight against the clock to get all the things i want to do done.

why is there so much i want to do and so little time?

study: i want to learn more about ecology, Israel, prophesy, sewing, painting, silk dying, the bible, history of everything and anything, being a friend, massage therapy-technique, being a good mommy, aaaaah

you see my trouble here......i just have too much in my head that i want to do. when i should really be sitting in my bed praying: for my sister- about to have baby numero 3 !! and for my children, sleeping in their beds...and for my hubby out playing Volleyball....and for my long long list of questions i have about theology and doctrine and how i really need God's wisdom to make sense of them....

okay. enough stalling.
i'm off to pray.
sarah, better have your babe tonight, i'm on my knees for ya sis.
heehee. :)   I CAN'T WAIT TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Christa said...

Oh dear! I have the same struggles. I want to be the Proverbs 31 lady and yet I find myself falling short and unable to do all I want and need to do. Someone wise pointed out to me though, that Proverbs 31 is probably an overview of all that she did in her lifetime. I am still young (and you are even younger!) and I have plenty of time in my life, God willing, to do and pray and serve and learn. I am impatient and want to know everything and do everything now but God is patiently teaching me new things each day. He has blessed you with a hunger to be more like Him and He is fulfilling that in your life. You are a wise and wonderful woman of God and you are growing more wise and wonderful each day.

Love you tons,
Christa

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Sue said...

wow, thanks dearie, it is true. there really is a season for everything. but it is hard to settle for that sometimes! ha.

thank you for your wise words!!! i love you too, and miss you . wouldn't it be nice to have an Anne of Green Gables night again??
su

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

Hey Sue,
I too have a huge list of things to do all the time floating in my head, demanding to be heard! I like your list though, and I do hope that you find the time to get a little bit of all those things done, at least in the next year! Frustrating all the same. arg! Usualy be the time I have finished picking up toys, cleaning up cat hair, sweeping, making food, and studying school or Corrina therapy stuff I am exhausted and can't seem to get around to the fun, creative stuff. Just too much life stuff to do it seems! But, I wouldn't trade where I'm at either, so...
I just love the Sam pictures. He is AADDDDOOORRRAAABBBLLLEEE. I am encouraged to see just how great of a big sister Julia is able to be at her age. We probably won't have a second until Corrina is that age or older, but it seems to be such a good age.
Wish we were able to visit you guys in person, the blog just isn't enough, but until then, see you online!
oh yeah, i forgot to tell you about flipping pictures.. when you select the iphoto folder, the next selection part should have a file to click on called originals and under that modified... click on the modified, then the actual photo file you want and the pictures will be the proper way.. or if you have edited any photos you want to post they will be in the modified folder. let me know if you have trouble finding the modified part... you have to have the window set to show three separate columns, not just one column with the photo file names... anyway, hope that makes some sense!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger poof said...

Inspiring, that's what you are.

Everything in it's time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home