Sunday, October 21, 2007

Even when we are faithless, the Lord is faithful



Hi all, Dave here with a little update about the house.  
So, I decided to go in early on friday morning and get a good start on a day of working.... I got to the house at around 5:45 AM, and started to prepare for the workday, when I noticed that the back door was flapping in the wind. This is never a good sign and upon further inspection I realized that there was about $1000 of power-tools missing. obviously a crappy thing. especially since several of them were not actually mine, but were from my work so I could not just accept the loss, but rather I would have to replace them at my expense with nothing to show for it as they would not actually be mine. Also there was not really any point in going after the insurance as there was a $1000 deductible.  

so, I just bit the bullet on this one.


That was until Saturday around supper when a Great Family of friends in the Lord showed up with a set of replacement tools to bless us. (Praise the Lord) they were definitely acting out the scriptures for us. (I think they like the Black and Decker Outlet store)

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Doug said...

We praise the Lord along with you for his goodness and provision and for fine Christian friends like this.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Wow that is absolutely unbelievable!! God is faithful!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

Wow, what a situation! So glad that everything turned around. Good luck with the reno's to come!
Janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home