Wednesday, March 05, 2008

lazy photo mommy

Hello world. okay, i apologize for my lack of photos lately.  I don't know why, but i haven't been in the picture taking mood.  I guess all this snow, and all the news of spring in the west (sis) has me pining for green and not wanting pictures of white, gray, yellow and bla. :)  BUT i cannot complain any longer, for TODAY was awesomely beautiful out.  The sun made me warm and happy.  I took my sweet children to the animal farm and we walked through the pathways and around large trees and happy twigs and things. aaaaaaahhhhh. i love sunshine. blue blue skies. oooh sweetness indeed. Sam just kicked his legs and giggled is funny little stuttering giggle the whole way. HE loves being outside. this is going to be such a delightful summer!! 
my mother kindly reminded me that she hasn't seen many shots of the dude since we were in BC, so here is a bit of a series, i call it: Sweet Cheeks. because he has some SWEET cheeks these days. :) so: click, click, click, click. four in a row, here is my funny dude. man. his favorite thing is screaming at the top TOP of his lungs lately. yikes. we are working on appropriate times to scream, but with a near-12 month old that is a wee bit difficult! ha. Julia would have learned in a second, but sam is not nearly as fast at communication as my social butterfly of a daughter. that's okay though, he is super sweet and personable, cuddly and FUNNY. man. 


"ooooh mommy, stop that! :)"

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Love those cute pictures of Julia and Samuel. Samuel has to compete with his big sister to be heard and obviously enjoying the sound of his voice. He and Julia must provide you with lots of great entertainment! can't wait to visit you all soon! Love Nana

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Sarafina said...

awww... so cute!
and almost 1!! wow.
xxoo

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

I can't believe that almost a year has passed since sam came into the world. The one year mark really hits me... I can believe that Corrina is two, but not that sam is 1! I wish we could have a play date and tea together.. one day, i imagine.
Hope you continue to feel well, and that more sunny days come your way. We have gotten lots of sun lately, but that just means it's colder (-32 today i think), but that never stops corrina from wanting to get outside in her sleigh either! Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home