Friday, January 16, 2009

too cold to do anything but blog...


Sadly i am inside. Which hurts me deeply, due to the brilliance of the blue sky and the shimmer of the drifting snow!! anyway.... i am busying myself with cooking and cleaning and sick-child-caring (which has taken much of our time in the last week or two ) . We also have been busy with a 'surprise' visit from Jeff and Tash, which meant a whirlwind of family dinner parties, a games night and some midday visits for the kids. Now they are gone again, and we take a moment to breath before the next week of surprises. for i am coming to see our life is definitely a spontaneous bursting of random (yet sovereign-ly planned) events!! and ... you know... i think i'm okay with that!! haha.
the bottom picture is a headpiece dave made recently (before the last three days of INSANE CRAZY WORK AND REPAIR occurred) isn't it lovely?

anyway. love to all. and remember the less fortunate! Compassion Canada is awesome. give them a glance and share God's love with the world! :)
su

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger The dB family said...

Hasn't it been incredibly cold!!! I'd rather have it than the icky hover around zero damp weather we usually get.

Awesome headpieces Dave has been making. Oh, and I have the same fabric in pink!! I love all the little bugs.

I have an award for you on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home