Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Am i really 6 now?" -Julia, upon waking the morning of the 19th
















I'd write more, but i need to get out the door to the chiropractor and then to bible study. Normally that wouldn't take a lot of time, but sam is still asleep, so i need to wake him to eat. :)

SUmmary: we had a wonderful party day. fun with friends in the morning, and good times with family in the evening. :) now i have a lot of cleaning and "regular" life jobs to get done since the last two days have been glorious family days!! :)

I have a six year old!! wow. crazy. And a very sweet one at that. Thank you Lord. :)

Note: the cupcakes were made my Karli, amazing cake maker!!! :) The boxes of cereal, yes, they were just that. we had a cereal party. it was a big hit. Julia is stoked about all the fun cereals she gets to eat now!! hahaa. that's all for now folks...

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blowing photos--I might have to try that one! I seriously stared at it for a minute until I figured out how it was done!

So cool to meet you in person tonight. I thought it was a beautiful evening. See you next year again? :)

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and oh, i forgot--Happy birthday Julia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home