Thursday, September 16, 2010

Autumn Rain




As the school year commences, programs have begun, and the leaves on our trees are turning, I stand in awe of our God who makes the seasons change. God knew i needed some variety in the weather, and i love our seasons as they come and as they go. :)

Rain this morning meant boots, jackets and umbrellas for all. I love this kind of day!!! (i can say that, because i don't get very many of them!!)

I LOVE hearing the rain and the wind conversing through the maple trees around our home.

I LOVE seeing my kids SO excited about boots and puddles!!

I LOVE hearing the crunch of the leaves beneath my shoes.

I LOVE the calm that fills my heart at the thought of a "rainy day indoors".

I LOVE that Julia started her day by reading her Bible. That was such a blessing to my heart!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger The dB family said...

A blessing indeed! I'm thinking she has a wonderful example to follow! It was really good to see some rain today!

Blessings my friend!

Deborah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home