Friday, February 25, 2011

"t'is our bliss to be nothing and to find our all in You. Amen"

C. H. Spurgeon

‘There are horses and chariots of fire all around’ 2 Kin. 6:17

"He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."

Psalm 91:4 (NLT)

_______________________________________________

These verses and the small quote from Spurgeon all bring much peace and joy to my weary heart. Although i personally am not afflicted with many trials at this point, many around me are, and i feel the weight of it every moment, and the strong need to get on my knees in prayer.

Snow day today, cooking day today: so i should do a lot of praying on my feet i suppose! :) Apron or snow shovel, whatever it may be, i need to keep my mind on the scriptures that God places in my heart to pray for those I love.

My first prayer may have to be: God don't let my kids argue so much as to distract me from prayer today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home