Saturday, February 11, 2012

Share Love. Joy. Thanksgiving.

It was our day together, Mercy and I. We decided to make decorations, and Pinkify the dining room. I was thrilled with the outcome, and late in the day decided a party was needed to celebrate beauty, friendship, and pinkness. Spontaneous parties are not always well attended, however this one worked out quite well! Apparently I am not alone in wanting to celebrate beauty and friendship. :) happy me.
Mercy made fruit kabobs with me. yum.
Oh, time to get kids out the door into the deep surprize-snow! :) (I guess winter decided to visit us!)

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger The dB family said...

Very pretty! The snow is a surprise and a big hit here too! Mine are just sipping back the last of their hot chocolate after spending some time outside. I love days like today!

Blessings!
Deborah

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Sue said...

*sigh* I love these days too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home