Sunday, March 31, 2013

Marching on: A summary of Mid- End of March

 Passover: Seder Meal with Family.

Humorous note: The butcher lost my order for lamb. So.... the only meat I had in my freezer that would feed all of us was..... pork. 
 Passover Meal Music.
 Passover Meal: many little people to pat and cuddle.
 Passover Meal: doubled as Sammy's Birthday Dinner, here we are preparing to cut the cake.
The Circuit Board Cake. :) Circuit designed by Sammy, it has two battery packs and 6 LED lights to represent his 6th birthday!
 Little Friends playing "What Time is it Mr. Wolf?"  with many giggles.
 Sammy LOVING his little cousin.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue..Thank you sooo much for your recent post. I keep checking your blog to see the updates on your sweet family. I cannot believe how fast your little ones are growing up. Scott and Nancy also did a Passover meal with friends on Friday night.
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to blog.
love Susan Hill

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Sue said...

:) You are very welcome Susan Hill! I am glad you could enjoy our photos and such! The passover dinner was exciting for me, I love symbolism and teaching my children to celebrate their faith. :) God Bless, from Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home