Thursday, September 15, 2005

Quote for today

It is better to be divided by truth than to be united in error. It is better to speak the truth that hurts and then heals, than falsehood that comforts and then kills. Let me tell you something, friend, it is not love and it is not friendship if we fail to declare the whole counsel of God. It is better to be hated for telling the truth, than to be loved for telling a lie. It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated. It's better to stand alone with the truth, than to be wrong with a multitude. It is better to ultimately succeed with the truth than to temporarily succeed with a lie. There is only one Gospel and Paul said, "If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."
--Adrian Rodgers

My Aunti always finds these awesome quotes... this one i had to post because it was so blunt and wonderful.

from sue.

4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

Sue,
That was very refreshing and inspiring! Thank you for sharing. I hope that all the birthday festivities were lovely! I hope you have a happy happy Dave!
We are doing well. We are having a Christmas Party in October, yup, a christmas party, and during my fav time of year, autumn. It would be so much fun to have you out, of course you are invitied, but we know we won't see you there:( So, i have been making all our favorite Christmas cookies, and we are going to pull out our decorations and make this place full of cheer. Weird, i know, but so much fun! Take care of yourself, your dave and your sweet pea!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger poof said...

Wow, cool quote! :)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sue, I wish I could keep my blog up like you do. I have to wonder what is going to be happening in my house while I am away for a week.
Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home