Monday, November 21, 2005

A moment please...

Heeheeheee,
my girlie just sat down to read a bunch of stories on the floor, so i supposed she wanted a story time . Sitting beside her i asked, "Do you want mommy to read you that story?" and instinctively i picked her up to sit on my lap. To my surprize - SURPRIZE!- She said to me, as she got up and moved back to her own spot on the floor, "You read this" - hands me a different book -" i read this one".

HAHAHA. moment of hilarity for me this morning!!!
independent girl...haha

5 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

so cute! she is sure growing up! Before you know it, she will be reading to you!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Doug said...

And why so surprised? Just a chip off the old block! Cheerful, sensible and very independent!

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is supercute, I will come home to you now

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger poof said...

The road to independence has been discovered...it's only the beginning of the separation...don't worry, it's very gradual so by the time you get used to it you can accept it.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Sue said...

i'm all for the independence....it just shocked me that she articulated so well, and understood me and you...it was....well...shocking! hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home