Saturday, April 08, 2006

Plant a new Truffula

Our home could use a few Truffula's, clean water and fresh air.....i think it will look splendid once we are done. THis is the light brown, which we have a dark chocolate to accent with on the trim of the porch, and the pillars. :) Now the warm weather just needs to visit us . (without giving us snow every other hopeful sunny day! arg) haha. So, it hasn't been bad weather, just agrivating!
Since the cold returned we spend more time doing "Art Working", as Miss Julia puts it. We created beautiful flowers on a flower-less spring day! :) heehee.Daddy has been busy with work, reading about real estate in his small windows of free time, and polishing up the home. His skill never ceases to amaze me. he is even helping me design curtains...well, more-so the technical parts.
Aren't i cute with ink all over my face?? who says the stamp pad is just for rubber stamps!! my fingers work marvelously!

love from us three.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Seems to me you have a beautiful little truffula all your own (: She's so adorable, and innocent looking too...haha, we know the truth, she doesn't have a chance as both of yous were mischievious children!
I think the house is coming along fabulously, I can't wait to see it all done...I can just see the red tulips in the garden out front, reading bench on the front porch, all homey-like...good job you two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home