Wednesday, June 11, 2008

JUNE!!

June came in with a BANG. four days of hot hot humid and stormy weather raged through our land. whew. there were a few trees down. nothing happened at our home though. :)
Corn eaters. first corn of the season for us, of course it isn't local yet. but!! i am hoping to experiment with local produce and try to only buy fruit's and veg that are locally grown... we'll see. it is a good 'idea' right now, but we'll see if it works. I just figure that soon we will probably HAVE to live off of local produce only, that or pay through the nose for transportation fees to get imported produce - so might as well attempt eating only local now.
mmmm.
found the boy wearing daddy's hat. :)
and i don't like this shot, but hey, i have to work with what i got. :) mom Hillson, this is for you. 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant. yep. there she is! i finally got a picture up, like you have been asking me to for days and days. :)

have a beautiful June day!
su

4 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Awww...well I LOVE the preggo picture!! You are stunning my beautiful sister!! Did you make the skirt? I'm liking that too. I haven't checked blogs forever, and your cute pics have now cheered me enough on this dreary day to go finish my work!! Thank you!!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger The dB family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger The dB family said...

Oops! I had too many spelling mistakes the first time and didn't think to check until I'd posted it. Grrr!

I thought we had come out unscathed from Sunday night's storm, only to discover that one of our Norway maples had a big branch that had cracked. Our perfect lollipop tree was looking a little odd! My hubby cut it out yesterday, and now we have a tree with a big bare spot. Oh well! It'll grow in again!

Lovin' the pics of your growing family! :o)

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Look how cute you are with your preggo belly...you are so lovely!! Thanks for the pics...they make me long for warmer days here!! Talk to you soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home