Sunday, August 03, 2008

33 weeks Pregnant

So, i know i've been bad at keeping undates on my growing belly and Baby Mercy and all.... but hey, i figure you will all forgive me. :)

here i am, this morning, at 33 weeks. The countdown has definitely started.

i realize i forgot to tell my secret from a few posts ago.

Dave's sis is getting married this fall!!! yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! So... we are hoping that baby M decides to show herself early and that way i can recover a bit before enjoying the day of festivities for K's wedding! :) it will be beautiful. she has such awesome taste.

so... pray for a timely or early baby for me okay everyone???? i'm serious. i want to enjoy K's wedding day and really have this time to bond with her, and the way things are looking... i'll be bonding in bed with a new baby!!! (which i am excited for as well, of course! ) Mercy is due two weeks before the wedding...... those are the important facts... now pray!

haha.
thanks team.

So... 33 weeks preggy and i'm ready to be done. Not that it has been 'bad' just ... long?? yes. long. I suppose after doing this twice before, part of me just wishes pregnancy got shorter each time you had to go through it... Dave has been faithful to massage my feet pretty much every night, praise the LORD. :) I am reformed.... i will never be pregnant through the summer ever again. it was the silliest idea we had... but hey, live and learn? :) haha. i cannot complain - right now- however, because August has brought in BEAUTIFUL cool summer air and i LOVE IT! the humidity makes me nearly ill, so this new trend is LOVELY.

enough banter for now.

g'day folks.

6 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger The dB family said...

Lookin' good!

I will pray you do go early.

We went to Hubby's brother's wedding when baby #1 was just two weeks old. It was a long day for me, but it was a beautiful day though, so yeah, I hear what you're saying. :0)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

You look great!!!! I love your baby bump! Will be praying for an early (but safe) delivery! And for more cool wind!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Aren't you so cute!! I can't believe that you're managing without air conditioning...I think I'd be passed out on the floor all the time without it!! What day are you actually due? :)

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sue you look wonderful! We will pray for an early safe arrivle of your new addition! I can't believe how fast this seems to have gone for us to watch. I know how long it can seem being pregnant in the summer (Both of our boys are August babies!)
Glad to see that all is well your way. We think of you guys often. Wish we were closer. Miss hanging out with you guys. Maybe we will have to plan a road trip soon!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Awwww...finally a belly pic!!! You have a perfect baby bump there, very very cute. Almost makes me miss pregnancy. Yes I said almost! We'll be praying for more cool breezes and an early arrival for baby M too. It's coming soon!! Love you!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Elise Susanne said...

You do look great Susan! I love the name you've chosen for your baby girl.

I will definitely pray for an early arrival (a little enviously perhaps)! I know what you mean about wishing pregnancy would get shorter. I am almost 30 weeks and definitely wishing I could be finished in the next couple of weeks but alas things do not always go that way and God knows best right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home