Monday, September 22, 2008

DUE DATE. happy due date to me happy due date to me

okay, so this is the 'big day' but i don't have my hopes up... since 5% of women actually have their babies ON THEIR due date, i don't presume to be among the lucky 5!!

But.... who knows!

Julia and Sam came home from their weekend visit with Oma and Opa, the eldest of which was quite disappointed to see my belly looming before me STILL. HOwever, she does understand that God is in control. soooooo hopefully the next post will be BABY news.... as for now: NOTHING is happening. sorry!!

6 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Karla said...

Hi Susan, I hope you remember me from Kings Kids. I'm sure Julia will remember Alex! I stumbled upon your blog from a friend. You look wonderful. Pregnancy suits you so well! Good luck with delivery.
Karla Van Sickle

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Hang in there Susan. We know you've got tons of support there, and here too, although 3000 miles away. Dad

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger jc said...

Looking forward to hearing the big news Susan! You look awesome!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

Hope your weekend break was refreshing/restful, even though the baby did not arrive while the kids were gone.

You really do look great, and I hope you feel well these last few days. At least you know it will be anytime now that little baby Mercy will be in your arms.
We will keep praying!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Elise Susanne said...

Aaahh, the last few days can be so hard hey! I'm sure you won't have to wait too long. You look good and the smile on your face is definitely a tell-tale sign that you do enjoy pregnancy. All the best!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger derek salmon said...

happy due date to you!

it feels so much better to reach it and pass it then waiting for it to come, i find.

you are looking great! hope you feel okay or if your energy does plummet like mine has, i hope you have help until baby arrives (and afterwards)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home