Tuesday, November 11, 2008

daily work...

Citrus Pork Roast for a friend (above).... and one of Julia's Christmas gifts... a dress-up dress!!(below) :) yippee!
we are doing a (mostly) Homemade Chrsitmas. (homemade or hand-me-down) so for Julia i want to make a couple dresses - she is TOTALLY into dressing up fancy right now.. .and maybe for a long time! haha. Sam is getting the fun Fisher Price mountainy train set (handed down from our friends) and Mercy... i don't know what her homemade-handmedown will be... we shall see.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a little while. You were found through my friend Deborah's blog, A Different Drum. I thought I would delurk finally...congrats yet, on the new, beautiful baby!

That pork roast sure looks so good!

And I like the homemade/hand-me-down Christmas idea. Advent Conspiracy[dot]com was neat too, (on Deborah's blog).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home