Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some Glimpses of Fall.



Caption for sleeping princess photograph: " Alice in Wonderland was not as captivating as she thought it might be.".



Playing tag in the woods with shrill screams and laughter made my day so much brighter. Mercy was not very impressed with mommy running away from everyone, so she became my "helper" as you can see in the photo. (just in case you haven't tried it, holding a 30 pound toddler while playing tag does not help in any way!!) hahaha.



Turning, the colors are turning!!! This is by far my most beloved season - though i love each season as it comes and goes. *Sigh* I am thrilled that i've already worn some sweaters, and made some pies... but i need to search for my warmer socks... or buy some soon!! mmm. Now my morning coffee is a mode of warming up, once i have left the comfort of my blankets. I love the cooler weather, although it feels strange at the same time to be so cool now, when only a week or so ago my home was 85 degrees warm!!! strange.

Anyway, isn't this forest sweet and lovely?? I just adore the way the trees have alley ways between them.




2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger The dB family said...

Fall definitely has its own beauty!! Love that first photo! What a sweet pea! Glad uploading worked this morning.

Blessings!
Deborah

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Love the pictures! Have a fun day celebrating with your littlest princess. I can't wait to see you all. Hugs and kisses from Nana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home