Wednesday, May 25, 2011

tid bits.



Little by little, I will tell tales of our weekend in the rain.

Sam loves it outside. He is SO very much so my son, the genes are strong in this regard. He gets giddy when we hold wiggly frogs. He gets so sad when it is time to go home. Sam just loves it in the dirt, whether it is in rain or sunshine.



This was the first trip that KC and Mercy really began to form their friendship. Now that they are coming closer to their third birthday, you can really see the relational side of their development has grown and changed. They walked together, talking like grown up girls about books, bugs and toys. I found them sitting together reading side by side, comparing notes i'm certain.



I love watching this set of kids, they are so sweet and fascinating. :) more to come.

for now, i need to run off to church.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Love the pictures of the kids ! I love the outdoors too Samuel, in fact I wanted to have a job working outdoors when I was a teen. . It sounds like you found things to do even though it rained. Missed your call today we were helping out with Grandma, she has bedbugs at her place. I hope they don't come here . She will sleep her for a few nights. Tomorrow is the discernment conference in Mission(Aunt Carla is helping organize it) We'll go for some of it and then on Sat. Talk to you soon. Love Mom

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Sue said...

:) i'll bring sam down to read this with me later mama, so sweet.

have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home