Monday, July 25, 2011

..beautiful..



Canoe Date: awesome.




Beach time with friends: sweet.



Laundry on the line: summer freshness.




Life is beautiful. Don't waste a moment of it.
"
Incline your ear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for to you do I cry all the day.

Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love

to all who call upon you.

Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer;

listen to my plea for grace.

In the day of my trouble I call upon you,

for you answer me."

Psalm 86: 1, 3-7 (ESV)

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger The dB family said...

Your title captures your post perfectly! Beautiful! Can't wait to hit the water in canoes next month! Did your kids all enjoy it? We have one that will be a little leery, but she'll get used to it.

Keep on enjoying :o)!
Deborah

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Sue said...

hey deb, the canoe date was just for dave and I. :) but i fully intend to have the kids in it the next time we borrow the canoe. :) i think they 'll love it.

i hope your summer has been a delight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home