Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Beautiful Life.

Photo: Beautiful Julia. :)
Psalm 5:11 "But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you." Photo: My lovely Mother!! (from our visit last month)
psalm 31:7 "I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul." Photo: My dear Daddio. (from our visit last month)
Psalm 70:4 "May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you! May those who love your salvation say evermore, "God is great!"" Photo: Jump the hurdle's in life. :)
2 Corinthians 13:11 "Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you." Photo: My Little Troop of Treaters. :)
I hope you enjoyed this photo-log, and the verses that I posted from God' s word. I haven't had a lot of words lately, maybe one day I will!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home