Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wee willy winkie


Here is a helpful girl, taking daddy's instructions for building a shelf! What a wonderful daughter we have! man, she makes me laugh so much these days. Julia copies us, talks to us, shares with us (and teddy too), hugs us (finally taught her what the hug is...she learned kisses so long ago, but hugs never caught on..haha), kisses us (and teddy too), loves sitting up with daddy eating apple pic and watching Pingu!! ooooooooh life is good. We have so much time together, and so much fun!! Last night we decided to put together the wagon (aka baby SUV- it is HUGE) so that we could travel to the mall with it. Julia enjoyed it, and was cozy with teddy and her blankets. I have to admit, i think it will go back in storage until we have more children. I felt so.... well... i guess it just seemed like soooo much for one so little, like we were overdoing it.... we'll stick to smaller travel modes for now, when more babies come, then OUT with the wagon! ha. Baby SUV. man, it's really nice! (and SUPER simple to put together. thank you to the Van Kessels!)



Are not these the most lovely flowers?? We purchased them at the farmer's market this week. All the way home our van smelled of their perfume!

Talk to you later, much love, from sue

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, really captures our current state in life. Things are so amazing and blessed for us. cant wait to see you girls and my lunch..... Dave

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger poof said...

Pingu! I used to love Pingu. You just brought back a flood of memories of my little girls watching Pingu with me. I miss them. Now they are so tall that when I hug them my face is in their armpits(well, two of them anyways. Enjoy your little sunshine, she is so precious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home