Friday, May 26, 2006

today.

Today: we have a new clean fresh water-friendly toilet. thanks to dave and his fabulous knowledge of 'how-to-do-it" stuff. (that means he can do pretty much anything he tries, oh that my brain could work like that....)Julia and I exercised this morning. "here mommy, you do this one" she would say, as she carefully showed me how to do chair squats. "Let's exersize!" says Julia. THen, running to the couch, her little arm out to balance, she swings her leg high and low.
a train ran over our table today.

thank goodness it was only the orange cars.

really, only orange slices. so no damage was done, "whoooowhoooooo!!!!"
hmmm. i think that may be all for now. went to this awesome store with Julia this morning. PEople from my church just started it. UrbanEscape. very very interesting furniture, art and accessories. funky.

love from sue.

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Ohhhh, such fun!!!! I feel like I could just walk out my front door and be there again...if only it were that simple!! You guys are precious (0:

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Sue said...

heehee hi love! good to hear from you!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger poof said...

What'dya buy?
Stop with the mush already.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sue said...

oh, buy...nothing, very expensive..not our range of prices at least....no 50 cent bin...hhahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home