Tuesday, November 07, 2006

moment of insanity

okay, so it is really late (for me at least) and i have been sewing for almost....4 hours....well. kinda. i am altering a retro dress pattern (size 11) to make a shirt, or possible jacket/shirt (size maternity, haha). yes. crazy...now that i have measured myself, then measured the pattern, cut pieces, sewn, ironed, modeled, re-pinned, and re-thought styles....humph. i suppose i am stuck. shirt or jacket/shirt?? i don't know. hmmm. maybe tomorrow i'll post pictures...and let you help me to decide.

to bed i must go. aaaaaaaah. it is tomorrow already. yikes. late for mama sue.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

no more coffee for you!! Now I know why the two of us get along so well! I have been staying up this week, working on little things around the house, trying to figure out what to do with things.
I can't wait to see what you shirt/jacket looks like when you are done. You are amazing, and I am sure it will turn out great!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Sue said...

aaaw thanks !! :) you are sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home