Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a week already??

Wow, i have been absent for a week...sorry about that folks! haha. here are a couple pictures of what happened during my non-posting days:
bathtime frenzy! having a ball with bubbles!! bubble beard, bubble nose, bubble hair, ah, we love bubbles!




And a lovely sunny fresh brisk day at the park! i love this weather. warmish and snuggly.

some of my new(or old-but-reborn) favorite things: 1.)Bengal Spice tea. 2.)stories on tape....if i could only find our tape player!! 3.)Reformation history lessons (i'm such a geek! i love to learn) 4.) The Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats 5.)Christmas lights everywhere 6.) dreams of our adventure to the Tree Farm this coming saturday....the horses,goats, fireside, hot chocolate and such 7.)natural decorations (free and enviromentally friendly, heehee) hanging in and out of my house.

Enjoy your lovely day, whether in snow or sun.

love from sue.
ps. i am now taking notes in my book, will update with a summary at some point. right now reading is more fun than writing about it! off i go....read read read. study study. learn learn.

5 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww..... so good to see your updates Sue. Wanna trade weather patterns? I hear you've been having nice warm weather there! Haha. The snow is sooooo beautiful here, but I'm feeling a little housebound ... I've only left the house once, to work yesterday, since Friday last week! (Except for playing in the snow of course!)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Sue said...

playing in the snow must be fabulous though...i am really excited for this years' snow because of J's age...L must be having a BLAST!!!
:)

loves.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

oh what fun! Bath time is always a busy time around here!!
She is growing so fast.. I hope the new Naus is growing just as much!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved catching up with you and the Family, Sue! Julia is so darn cute!!!
I will try to keep up on the blog reading...this is a brand new thing for me, so be patient! Ha, ha! I know, I'm kind of behind the times here!
Love ya!
Rachel

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Rachel!!HEY YOU!! so good to hear from you...perhaps we can keep in better touch this way??? :)

love from sue.
ps.miss you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home