Sunday, March 04, 2007

nothing profound

So, just posting a post for the sake of a post.


I thought it would be best to let everyone know that my absence is not due to a baby....although that would be nice. Hopefully we will have news, and a post for you all soon. Until then, i am working on a new post about dave's first day of teaching. he loved it!! i just have to wait for pictures to be emailed to me...and then i will write up Dave's teaching Tale. :)

until then, and until baby arrives....i think i will sleep. so -- G'day to you all. i 'm off to rest!

love from sue.

4 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Christa said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Dave's chain maille demonstration, and of course I'm waiting with baited breath to hear any baby news!
Love Christa

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Sue said...

:) Thanks Christa. We will keep you posted.

loves, from su.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Good for you, get lots of sleep!!! I hope you're feeling better. And how was that storm I heard about for you guys? Lots of snow? I'll call you tomorrow. Love you xxoo

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sleep Sue! We need you to rest to that baby will come!!

Jules, talk to the baby, tell baby you want it to come into the world so that you can meet your brother/sister!

Looking forward to seeing pictures soon. I hope things went well for Dave when he did his class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home