Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sam I am






This is Sam's silly face. He usually makes it at the table, at his sister. heehee. or, if you make eye contact with him, he'll give you this cheesy-scrunchy smile. He really is a goof. The youngest is usually the 'clown' always trying to make people smile, but i think Sam will keep this position in the home! he is a natural at making us laugh.

aren't his curls precious???? i love them. i tell people that i can measure the humidity in the air by the tightness of his curls. :)

well, this is my post on Sam. he and J are at Oma's and i miss them... so what do i do? make a post about them! :) ha.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

My word he is one cute little guy! He REALLY looks like you sue, but so Naus-ish at the same time! How do they do that? I still find it odd that children really are a mix of two people!
I know that missing feeling when the children are gone and you have a bit of time to yourself, but just want to be with them. I get it right in my gut, such a sad feeling. Hope you are still able to enjoy yourself despite no kiddles around.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Love that smile amuel and all those curls-wow. You are a little charmer and I can't wait to see you and Julia, your mom and dad as well as Mercy, your new baby sister. The air show starts todayand the jets are flying low and are extremely noisy! You all have a great weekend and we'll talk soon. Love, Nana

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger poof said...

What a cute little man your Sam is. Love the curls. I guess that makes him a barometer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home