Friday, October 03, 2008

I'm 5 days old today. :)

Here i am with my favorite big sister, she is so good to me. I get hugs and kisses and hugs and kisses all the time. (especially just after she returns from school.) Mommy takes so many pictures of us, this one was because she realized that we both were pink with stripes. what a silly mommy, but oh how we love her.
The kidlets.
today i had to experiment with J's hair to see what would be quick, easy, and manageable for the wedding. i came up with this. (hard to see--i know) It is basically two braids overlapping over the top of her head (i will do this with her hair wet, with product in it, and use clear elastics instead of bobby pins so you can't see them) then the beautiful tiara will sit under the crossed over braids. it looked sooooo cute on her!!!! i love it. Her 'bangs' will be pooffed up in front of the tiara in a classy-trendy little poof that will make her look very elegant. :) i'm so proud of her. heehee.

And the little one finds fun places to sleep....... who doesn't like the comfy IKEA chair???

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ems said...

I have to say that these 3 little guys are just the cutest and I'm LOVING Sams hair!! My niece has a mop like that as well.....and she's only 10 weeks old!!
Hope you're well....is Julia a flower girl again?
Love and blessings
Ems x x

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger jc said...

Your kids are so sweet Susan...the older ones and the wee little one :) What a beautiful family!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Doug said...

All three of you are adorable and I can't wait to be with you . Just 10 more sleeps, hooray! Julia, you will be a lovely flower-girl. Enjoy the day. I'll be thinking of you all. Love and kisses from Nana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home