Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Alive in this beautiful time

Friend,
Ah, so good to be in our wee hobbit hole once again. It may not be much longer that we abide in this place, so i am relishing each moment in it. (besides the mildew, etc that plagues us. bla) This past week has been a BLUR. Wednesday we went and shook some trees (rob did the shaking actually) to catch the fruit of them, Thursday we packed up and left for Sarnia, Friday we ran errands, worked at a fall fair, and visited with family, Saturday we ran the st. jacobs farmer's market and the fall fair all at once (amazing, i know, that is my dave for ya! 4 am-12midnight for him) , then we slept, Sunday church and fall fair and family games time . Whew, the adventure doesn't stop there! Monday we stayed, dave working for dad, and me keeping house for mama Naus. Julia truly enjoys seeing the family, saying all their names (Kaw-i, Upi, Umi, Admmm, etc) and giving hugs and kisses. Boy, she really gets goofy and grinning and doing silly little dances around lots of people....hey mom, remind you of anyone??? (i suppose most children do this...)

well, i'm tired. i want to rest. this is all i shall write for now....a book is calling my name........
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn

byebye




I'm a diva, yup, that's right, a DIVA!! look at me in all my cuteness!

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family I have....I think I need more pics of my queen on this site. they are almost all of the princess.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Dave, I guess you need to take more picture!!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Sue said...

haha, true. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home