Thursday, April 13, 2006

Justin Thomas

Thank you for the rain.

man, there is just something about this song that fills my heart with joy and peace. It bubbles, overflows, makes my body feel like jumping, dancing, singing. I just love the praise it brings to my lips, praise for God alone. He alone deserves our upraised hearts and hands....

refreshed by grace. (my closest rain-like picture.....haha, mental note...take more pictures in the rain. speaking of rain, Janie, my one fondest memories of Pre-dave Janie was dancing in the rain with you at lunch hour!!! yippee for random-school-craziness)

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sue said...

if you didn't catch it, the song is called "thank you for the rain" and the artist is Justin thomas.

:)

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Doug said...

We got rain here tonight and only 5C so it's an icy one. Snow on the passes and ski slopes too. Spring is a bit slow this year! I'd be thankful for a nice warm spring shower between long sunny spells. Maybe that's Sarnia's climate?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Susan, thank you for the great post. The song is such a wonderful one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home