Monday, June 19, 2006

Girlie


I know i'm biased, but really.... she IS the sweetest little thing i've ever seen!! :) haha. This is Julia trying on mommy's silk gloves and posing so nicely for the camera. what a movie star she is. haha.

We celebrated father's day by having a semi-quiet day. lovely. In the evening we ran to the beach again....because it is sooooooooooooo hard to stay away !! It was much cooler, so there was no swimming, just wading and rock collecting and sand shuffling....

oooooooooooooooh in the late evening there was a fabulous storm!! Rain that fell so thick it drenched us like a shower, and wind that tossed it to and fro. I felt an inch closer to what a hurricane must look like, thank goodness it was only a mild rain storm! Incredible. fantastic to watch!!

Upon awaking this morning Julia annouced to us that she heard the storm last night (it was after bed time) and that "I scared of it mommy". Poor sweet dear. She didn't make a peep last night about the storm. She must have been hiding under Teddy...... ooooh. We tell her occassionally to ask God to make her brave and protect her, if she is alone and scared. I wonder if she remembers that in her little bed at night.... you never know. I do believe that God reveals Himself to little ones in a special way. They are Sooo precious to Him.


that's all for now.....just awaiting for AMY OTIS TO ARRIVE!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! fun!!!

:) loves.

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kari said...

I dunno Sue...I think she's pretty darn cute too!! :) Sounds like you guys had a fantastic weekend ...I'll call you sometime this week!! I'm so jealous that you get to see Ms. Amy....please give her a big hug for me and say hello!!!

:)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Sue said...

i will!! :)

i'll be waiting for your call.

i'm waiting...

waiting..

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

what a great little girl. Are those your gloves from your wedding??

She sure likes to smile for the camera!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Sue said...

the gloves were from my friend Cynthia's wedding. :) funtimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home