Tuesday, June 13, 2006

match making

i am so very obsessed with pretty looking, co-ordinated things. oooooooh. i just love seeing colors match together, varied in shade and hue....striped, polk-a-dotted, anything! The order of it all makes me warm and happy inside...anyway...here are some of my latest MATCHES :


Baby Bonnet for baby May , Julia's second cousin.Here is it's match: the sleeper, elastic hem for cuteness and simplicity. i love clothes with as few zippers, ties, buttons, etc....not JUST because it is easier to make, but because it is less frill to deal with as a mommy and less roughness against new baby skin. So, yippee for elastic hems and overlapping necklines--another great invention. easy to put over Baby's head, and makes for a lovely line for the eye to see. Do you like the way clothes are put together? Do the lines and shapes make you want to wear things?? IT is manditory to answer these questions. VERY IMPORTANT INFO for me and my readers to know about EACH OF YOU READING THIS. :) thanks dudes. love from me.

8 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sue, that is a cute little outfit!
So... when do I get help with things for YOUR next baby.....

Let us know... I keep praying for you!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Sue said...

haha, i'll let you know dearie! :)

last weekend was definately the 24 hour flu, not the nine month flu! :) haha

talk to you soon

ENJOY YOUR BIG MOVING DAY!! we are thinking and praying for HELP HELP HELP for you guys!! i have no clue who can make it up to help, but i do do do hope SOMEONE can!!!

anyone out there????

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger poof said...

Yes, Susan, I want an outfit just like that! I have to wear this! The design would make me look very young, don't you think?:-)
U did a great job! I used 2 sew like a freak 2! Kind of wore off when the kids started preferring Nike.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Sue said...

haha. Nike...bah. Jamie came around, her sewing and unique taste made for lots of fun clothes.

must go. night.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger poof said...

Yes, my daughter the designer...you two should start a funky boutique...you can make baby clothes, she can make jilleroo outfits. Ha! I hope she comes home soon...I mean, how much more beautiful can New Zealand be than beautiful B.C., eh?

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey susan,
it's great to see you are still sewing - sooo cute! i'm making a baby outfit for aaron's cousin (baby shower next week)...did you use a pattern for this? well you are one talented gal - you must show us more from susan's workshop! oh, and sorry i have not called yet...i'd call now but i think it's 1:30 in the morning there right now. probably not the best idea :)

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Sue said...

heehee.

yeah, i'm usually asleep by 1 30 in the morning...

try again though! a baby in the family , eh?? that's awesome! can't wait to hear from you dearie,
from sue

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Very cute, Sue - you are quite talented with that sewing machine. I have been inspired as of late to start tackling clothes...I think I'm just tired of doing home improvement projects that need metres and metres of material!! On a happy note, though, I got my room darkening roman shades finished...I'll try to put a picture up in the next day or so!! Now I can actually sleep in!! Love you lots!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home