Monday, July 17, 2006

hmmm??

So, in my attemts to make my garden brighter and richer, i added a stone daisy....one yellow petal. see it??

It is really hidden, but that might be a good thing! haha. I pictured this in my head, and then it didn't fit in as well as i had hoped. Perhaps it will grow accustom to its surroundings??

Any thoughts? should i paint ALL the petals?

hmm....

anyway. that was our creativity for the day. IT IS SO HOT HERE. yuck.

If i were at the beach, the heat wouldn't feel so nasty. But when you wake up and the house is 83 degrees, the air humid, stale and still....ug. not so nice. Give me some wind, waves and blue and i feel much better! :)

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sue, I like the rocks.. I think the one looks good yellow, and they would look good if they were all the same.
You are so creative! Its wonderful to see you donig so much!
Blessings!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the stone daisy...you should be making mosaic stepping stones and selling them at your popcorn stand! They could be corn kernel shaped. The mosaic design would have to be a corn stalk or corn cob, of course. Or is that just way too corny?:)

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Su, I LOVE the daisy. Unique, the one yellow petal makes you look twice. I dunno, sometimes it's good to surprise people, do something that is unexpected. I like the one yellow petal personally. And I agree with the ant about the business venture.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Sue said...

hahahaha.

fun...corny garden decor???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home