Friday, August 08, 2008

tomorrow i'll be 34 weeks...

so in honor of that day, here is an early post. not officially 34 weeks, but a few hours away. :)

So as i sit and watch a beautiful display of the many nations of our God's world (Olympic stuff), i have an approximately 5 pound baby in my belly. amazing eh? we have our "Home Visit" in a week, which should be fun. My midwife comes to our home, runs us through possible problems, and reminds us of things that need to be in place, etc. i love getting ready. I have my list of needs for the birth, and soon i'll have it all ready. i love checking things off lists. :) my favorite is preparing the bath for right after the birth. so relaxing. ah.

Anyway. i'm off to cuddle with my favorite person (Dave of course) and prepare for tomorrow... a day of farmers' market shopping, cooking, cleaning and such. :)

g'day!

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger poof said...

Wow Sue, hard to believe you have the lovely reproductive glow again. What a fine tuned baby machine you are.

Did you hear about the lady in our town that just had her 18th?

Take care.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Sue said...

YES!!! that is incredible. i would NOT want to be pregnant 18 times... ik. not my idea of fun. :) haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home