Friday, September 18, 2009

Sam...Sam... Sam?



So as i noticed the clock ticking nearer to three in the afternoon i thought of my little boy, so sweet and goofy, playing up in his room just like he does every afternoon. I figured his quiet play time was long enough for today and i wanted him to join us again for crafting, and dress up time.

I called... and called... and called? sam? "you can come down now"

Only to find him so so so sweetly in his bed, bus and teddy nearby, and his dear tractor blanket too. :) Man, this little guy has me wrapped around his finger. i love little boys (and girls ahah) but there is a charm about my second born that draws me to his little heart... i can't explain it yet.

The pic of the trains on the floor.... that is what keeps Sam entertained for up to 2 hours alone in his room for "quiet time" which he loves LOVES, being the introvert that he is... and he gets excited about quiet time especially since the trains came to live in his closet. :)

Hey. go to Grovesharklite and listen to Tim Hughes, such beautiful worship music!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger IronLa said...

Absolutely precious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home