Friday, July 30, 2010

The Best Horse Riding Lessons: thanks to my Cousin!!



I may have mentioned this in a previous post, but my kids had the opportunity to visit "The Farm" twice on our trip out west this year. "The Farm"; as i have always called the residence of my Cousins, Aunt, Uncle, and previously, my Oma and Opa as well, is a place of peace, quiet and... well, extremely fun chaos. (how is that for a paradox?)

one of my cousins offered her time and love for beautiful beasts, resulting in riding lessons for Julia!!! JOY!! :) It was a wonderful thing to watch... i lived vicariously through Julia, i KNOW as a girl i would have LOVED to experience what she was able to!! Her confidence amazed me, if you know Julia you know she is timid about anything physically challenging...she had no reservations about approaching a horse, leading it to the barn, brushing it, helping saddle it up,and getting on and riding!!! wow!!

Now we are looking for horse riding lessons nearby, and waiting for the appropriate time to sign her up... you know.. when there is money for that!! :)




1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger The dB family said...

FUN!!

Blessings!
Deborah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home