Sunday, March 06, 2011

Rainfall Warning.




I was picturing a very different scene when i read the weather report yesterday.

Hmmm...

Although i must say, it was a wonderful thing to have our precipitation fall in a more frozen and fluffy format due to the flooding in our basement ( poor Jenny! ). The rain was a little too much for our frozen snow covered earth to handle. Reports of flooding were increasing, and so I am thankful for more fluff. There is sadness in my heart as I must - once again - strap on the gloves, the scarf, the hat... grasp the handle of our well used snow shovel and clear our very long side walk. *Ah* But i need a good cardio workout to start off my day, right? Praise the Lord for a father in law with a blade on his truck, at least i shouldn't have to be out for hours clearing our double wide driveway! :)

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger The dB family said...

We're thankful for your FIL too! He cleaned out our construction lane one day when the crew got their truck stuck. I'm not too sure I'm liking more snow. I so want spring to come!

Blessings!
Deborah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home