Friday, November 23, 2007

my brain as we get settled: thoughts from a busy week


"Hard to believe we move in tomorrow.... "
"who knew we would inherit over 27 large bags of leaves with this house. good thing we like raking together as a family!"
"aaaah, i love unpacking.   it shows me just how much we DON'T need, and how much i can get rid of.... and now i can settle into my new spaces of rest and relaxation."
"quiet mornings together downstairs. coffee. quiet. breakfast. quiet. ooh so nice"
"ooooooh getting so close to having NO BOXES around the house!! i love this!"

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

thanks for the update sue!!
love to see all the pictures.
can't believe how fast Sam is growing.
and I love Julia's cave, what fun!!
I'm glad you're starting to be able to slow down and enjoy the settling in process. yay!
love ya xxoo

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Christa said...

Yay for pictures! I love seeing your home and hearing about how you are doing, it makes me feel almost like I have come over for tea and a visit - only my back is still sore and I know that wouldn't be the case if I had been visiting with you!
Julia's "cave" is so very cool - every little girl's dream to have a special "fort" to draw and play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home